Building the reputation.
The premier aircraft maintenance facility in DFW.
In early 2008, Brian Allen and Jim Balzer, the founding partners, recognized an opportunity to develop a full-service, customer centric Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO) at Dallas Executive Airport (RBD), filling an obvious void of Corporate aircraft maintenance and repair services at the location.
AATMX, a full-service corporate jet MRO commenced operations in July of 2008.
- The company quickly developed success with a growing base of Gulfstream II and III aircraft clients.
- In 2012, the company added Mexican General Directorate of Civil Aviation that allows the company to repair aircraft based in Mexico. AATMX is one of the very few repair stations in the nation that has this distinction.
- AATMX ongoing success produced client growth through reputable, full-suite aircraft maintenance services for Gulfstream, Challenger, Hawker, Falcon, Cessna, and Lear aircraft.
- In 2015 Dallas Executive began a major runway improvement and subsequent construction, requiring AATMX to relocate to operations to Arlington Municipal Airport and included a shift from multiple large jet aircraft to limited mid-sized and smaller aircraft.
- In June 2018 Dennis Moore joined the company as CEO. bringing an extensive background in turnarounds and an understanding of critical business drivers.
- AATMX rebranded to Aviation Maintenance Professionals (AmP)